The 6th installment of Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival is coming on January 24th to NYC. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
|All Sessions Enjoy The Following:
- Limited Access. This is an exclusive event for our super fans. Tickets are limited to 1000 guests for each session and both sessions will sell-out.
- Ticket Prices Have Remained The Same As In Previous Years.
- Souvenir Glass For Tastings.
- Food Tastings from our own pit masters / chefs as well as some of NYC’s finest BBQ and southern cuisine restaurants.
- In addition, to these tastings, guests are invited to purchase more of their BBQ favorites – pulled pork, ribs, briskets and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- Listen To Live Bluegrass while at the show.
- Browse brewerania, Hot sauces, and bbq accessories.
- Bacon Eating Contest! There will be a bacon eating contest during both sessions … if you can handle the SMOKE!
- NEW THIS YEAR! Enjoy the Shrine of Swine! Our archeologists uncovered an ancient secret shrine that you have to taste to believe. The Shrine features pulled pork – right from the source. Pork worship at its finest.
Noon – 4pm Session 1:
The Bacon Bash Tasting Session
5:30pm – 9:30pm Session 2:
The Whole Hog Pig Pickin’ Session
Noon – 9:30pm Session 3:
The Grand Poobah Chicken N’ Biscuits Session
Festival Info & Tickets: http://www.beerandbourbon.com/new-york/show-info