February is national pancake month. Celebrate it over at Clinton St. Baking Company.
They will be serving up special flavors for the entire month, Monday thru Friday from 8am to 4pm and 6pm to 11pm.
Eat Breakfast for Dinner all day and all nite! No complaints on my end! 🙂 #pancakelover
- 2, 3 Swedish Apple Pancakes with caramelized apples, cinnamon cider glaze, and Bavarian cream
- 4, 5, 6 Crunchy Bananas with cinnamon-chili-chocolate sauce
- 9, 10 Blueberry Crumb Streusel with fresh blueberry sauce, vanilla bean whipped cream and warm maple butter
- 11, 12 Japanese Pumpkin pancakes with pumpkin seed streusel and warm maple butter
- 13, 16, 17 Chocolate Chunks, fresh raspberries, raspberry-caramel sauce
- 18, 19 Fresh Coconut Pancakes with caramelized pineapple, bruleed bananas, roasted macadamia nuts, and warm maple butter
- 20 German Chocolate Pancakes: roasted organic pecans, caramel, fresh coconut, bittersweet chocolate sauce
- 23, 24 Pistachio frangipane with burgundy cherries and roasted, crushed pistachios
- 25, 26 Fresh Blackberries with meyer lemon curd and blackberry syrup
- 27 Raspberry Pancakes: our signature raspberry jam, fresh raspberries, toasted almond butter, vanilla bean whipped cream