The 2016 New York Times Travel Show will open its doors Friday, Jan. 8, exclusively to travel professionals and writers for its Trade Day. The Travel Show will welcome all visitors Saturday, Jan. 9, and Sunday, Jan. 10.
The Travel Show will feature more than 500 exhibitors, representing 150 countries, with representatives who will be available to offer expert insights, booking tips and exclusive discounts. Attendees can plan ahead for their next great getaways by viewing the Travel Show’s floor plan and guide to exhibitors in advance,
This year’s Travel Show offerings will also include:
- Wellness Travel Feature – Showcase debuting this year for wellness travel brands that attendees may experience first-hand at the Travel Show;
- Meet the Experts – Travel connoisseurs offer one-on-one travel advice and insider tips on a variety of travel topics;
- Taste of the World and Taste of the World: Kids Kitchen – Culinary pavilions that provide attendees, including children of all ages, with samples of cuisines from around the globe;
- Cultural Performances – Global destinations come to life across five different stages on the exhibition floor;
- Book Signings – Travel book signings by your favorite travel writers.
To purchase tickets and for more information please visit their website. CLICK HERE
Tag us! @nycgetsocial #nycgetsocial