Bowery Collective, brings us Arte Agave 2016, which is to be held on June 10th at the Bowery Hotel. Arte Agave is a unique celebración of fine agave spirits + arts + entertainment inspired by the richness of Latino culture.
A few things to expect at this years celebration:
- OPEN BAR with over 20 Estaciónes de Sabor with more than 100 varieties of Agave spirits.
- Bespoke Cocktail Bar by Don Julio.
- Hacer + Probar (Make + Taste) – learn the art of making agave inspired cocktails.
- Be the Bartender station by Herradura.
- Customized chips and guacamole station by Salsa Pistolero.
- Tiki style cocktails featuring fresh fruit and ice blocks for hand shaven raspados by Ilegal Mezcal.
- Elotito Latino style corn stand by Hecho en Dumbo.
- A chance to win all sorts of wonderful prizes!
- Arts and entertainment by Danile Valle, Katie Ruiz and La Sirena.
- And many more exciting things….
What: Arte Agave
Where: Bowery Hotel, 335 Bowery, New York, NY 10003
When: June 10th, 2016 8-11pm
For tickets and further information visit: http://arteagave.com/
Be sure to tag us in all the fun! @nycgetsocial #nycgetsocial